I’m a Nashville-based graphic designer, native Tennessean, professor and artist with a love for the outdoors and the American South.
As a professor, I teach graphic design classes that integrate mobile UI design and UX theory, 4D studio courses, and graphic design business best practices. I’m also heavy on vector illustration and proper workflow for print.
Contact me through my page at Lipscomb University .
- MFA, Visual Art, Azusa Pacific University, Azusa, CA
- MA, Corporate Communication, Austin Peay State University, Clarksville, TN
- BFA, Visual Communications, Belmont University, Nashville, TN
- 2017: Invitational: Through the Iris traveling exhibition
- 2016: Invitational: President’s Inaugural Art Exhibit, Reinhardt University, Waleska, GA
- 2015: Juried: Car Part Art, Bowling Green, KY (Juror’s Big Idea Award)
- 2015: Invitational: The Long Face, COOP Gallery, Nashville, TN
- 2014: Solo: The Only Way Out is Through, Azusa Pacific University, Azusa, CA
- 2014: Juried: From Roots to Leaves, Fine Arts Center of Hot Springs, Hot Springs, AR
- 2013: Solo: Stories Beneath the Water, Union University, Jackson, TN
- 2012: Solo: Angela D. Lee, Franklin Art Scene, Franklin, TN
- 2011: Juried: Expressions of Faith, George Fox University, Newberg, OR
- 2011: Juried: 26th Annual Positive/Negative Juried Art Exhibition, East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, TN
- 2011: Invitational: In Part, Belmont University, Nashville, TN
- 2010: Invitational: Session 5/9.16.10, Open Lot, Nashville, TN
Current Activities (revised 1-9-17)